Perpetua Pencil

Perpetuna Pencil Green - The Study Room London.jpg
Perpetuna Pencil White - The Study Room London.jpg
Perpetuna Pencil Green - The Study Room London.jpg
Perpetuna Pencil White - The Study Room London.jpg

Perpetua Pencil

6.00

Made with recyclable materials

Perfect For:
Freelancers
Small Business
Graphic Designers
Illustrators
Organisers
Designers

Produced using an innovative patented process and material, this pencil is made with 80% recycled graphite; the other 20% is made from natural rubber and a material called Zantech®.

This Pencil is virtually indestructible. and does not transfer onto your hands when writing or drawing.

The pencil is 9mm wide, 197mm long and weighs 15g with a flat edge to keep it in place when not in use. 
 

Perfect for a variety of uses. 

Please allow up to a fortnight for delivery, each item is shipped with care.

Colour:
Quantity:
Add To Cart